Glyph Reflection




I was surprised to see that my two glyphs had not changed much since the beginning of OT school! I liked how I have the same features but they are drawn so differently. A couple things stood out to me where the glasses and the nose.
One thing that I noticed different about the two was that the second one has glasses as the first one did not. The glasses indicate that you have had more experience in leadership roles than most other people your age at this point in life. I was not surprised to see this addition as I have had numerous leadership positions since the beginning of OT school.
Another thing that I noticed was the nose. In my first image the nose is triangle indicating that seeing yourself as a leader is necessary to being a leader. In the new image I have a round nose indicating that I believe a person can be a leader without seeing themselves as a leader. I have had a lot of experiences throughout OT school that have shown this to be true. During group assignments, I have noticed that a lot of my class mates don't recognize their leadership ability or consider themselves as a leader. However, I had noticed that I went to them a lot for guidance and direction.
I think it is important to recognize that experience can change your perspective on situations. I enjoyed comparing my two glyphs and seeing how my perspective on leadership has changed over the past 2 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1950’s-Today

Locus of Control

Growing Independence - Media Project